Indice del forum

Milady & Milord

Dei tormenti e delle ricchezze

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

was making his first start since
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jinshuiqian0713

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 15 Ott 2019 07:32:59    Oggetto:  was making his first start since
Descrizione:

DORTMUND, Germany -- Borussia Dortmund reached its sixth German Cup final by beating Wolfsburg 2-0 on Tuesday. Henrikh Mkhitaryan opened the scoring in the 12th and Robert Lewandowski scored his 100th goal for Dortmund to secure the victory in the 43rd. Bayern Munich hosts second-division Kaiserslautern in the second semifinal on Wednesday. Dortmund beat Bayern 3-0 in Munich in the Bundesliga on Saturday. The final is on May 17 in Berlin. Wolfsburg missed several good chances even though three-time cup winner Dortmund controlled most of the match. "We were fortunate, but we are playing at a high level the past week," Dortmunds coach Juergen Klopp said. Mkhitaryan picked up a pass from Marko Reus and slotted a low shot for the first goal. Dortmund doubled the lead only one minute after Junior Malanda had hit the post with a header. Milos Jojic launched Reus, who crossed for Lewandowski and the Poland striker fired into the roof of the net. Lewandowski hit the post from a very acute angle early in the second half. Malanda wasted his second big chance of the match in the 75th by firing high from four meters (yards) out after Kevin de Bruynes shot had bounced off the post. And in the 81st Malandas shot was parried by Roman Weidenfeller, Gustavos follow-up hit the post and Dortmund defender Sokratis fell on Malandas right leg in the melee. The Belgium international had to be substituted. "It was very close, we were lucky that Wolfsburg did not score," Dortmunds defender Mats Hummels said. Before the game, Dortmund announced that it was extending the contract of injured midfielder Ilkay Gundogan by one year until 2016. Gundogan has made only two appearances this season because of a pinched nerve in his back.
. A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain.
.com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena.
The Brazilian heads into Saturday afternoons race coming off a close runner-up finish to Ryan Hunter-Reay in the Indianapolis 500.
. 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham.
. LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St.KITZBUEHEL, Austria - Bode Miller will not compete in a downhill in Austria on Saturday, leaving him without a World Cup race this season before the world championships in the U.S. in 10 days.A day after a strong training run on the Streif course, the American standout said hes not ready to race yet after surgery on a herniated disk two months ago.I am not quite 8 1/2 weeks out of surgery. Its just not enough time to run this with confidence, Miller said on Friday. I need to race this thing 100 per cent if I go, and I am not just there yet.Miller also completed two training runs on the Lauberhorn course in Wengen last week before opting not to race in the downhill in the Swiss resort.Its too much risk, he said. I need to be smart and make the right decisions now. I am getting ready for the world champs, and hopefully Ill be there.Miller was more than five seconds off the lead in the opening training in Austria on Tuesday but significantly improved two days later, trailing leader Kjetil Jansrud of Norway by less than seven-tenths.dddddddddddd He skipped Fridays super-G but skied the course with a camera for an American broadcaster.There is parts where I go full race intensity and I feel comfortable with that now, Miller said. The conditions here are more demanding than most so I am right there. Another week, and I should be good. ... It looks better now than I thought it was going to.After Saturdays downhill, there are only two slaloms left — in Kitzbuehel on Sunday and in nearby Schladming on Tuesday — before the worlds.The mens speed events in Beaver Creek, Colorado, are scheduled in the first week of the championships, with the super-G on Feb. 4 followed by the downhill three days later. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 15 Ott 2019 07:32:59    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: